Friday, April 29, 2011

What in the GD hell kind of hat is that?

What a fiasco. The Royal Wedding. It was a sight to behold. I almost gagged on the opulence. Really, it was ridic. Of course Posh and Becks were in attendance. Of course Posh had her bitch face on. But my God! What in the hell is up with that hat? It looks like it's seriously trying to quit her. And those shoes? I suppose I am out of touch with fashion. Give me jeans and a t-shirt any day.

I am obviously not into this whole royal wedding thing. I mean everyone knows they'll be divorced by the end of the decade. Besides it's not a love story or even about love. Kate Middleton has made a business arrangement and now she has a job. She'll be popping out heirs and making attempts at world peace while William screws every little chicky babe that comes his way. And if you have any doubts, you tube that lame ass balcony kiss. They could have ramped it up just a tad.

Oh, well. All my best to the bride and groom.


If you have a passion for better fashion than this, check out great degrees online

.