Friday, May 20, 2011

obama wants Israel to return to pre-1967 borders?

If this latest pro muslim move by obama doesn't convince every Jew on the planet that obama is an anti-semite, nothing will.

If there is one single Jew that votes for obama in 2012 that should be banned from being a Jew for life. obama continues to alienate our allies in favor of people who hate us. The pre-1967 Israeli borders are not defensable. Even suggesting this goes against everything the United States has said and done for the last 45 years.

Even in 2004, the US House of Representatives voted 407-9 to support a statement by Bush that it was "unrealistic" to expect Israel to return completely to pre-1967 borders. In 2003, it was 399-5 to support Israel's forceful response to Palestinian attacks as justified. Those are not small numbers and they show an overwhelming support for our ally, Israel.

If I were Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, when I met with obama today I would tell him to jam the pre-1967 borders up his ass. I would also tell him that the next time he wants to make a major policy speech that affects my Country, to maybe let me know first.

If I were in charge, I would probably suggest that a good first move toward peace would be for terrorists to stop launching rockets in to Israel. That would go a long way towards moving further negotiations to be productive. It's got to be more than difficult for Israel to take peace talks seriously while dealing with terrorist attacks...